C. Vasantha Kalyani
Assistant Professor (Medical Surgical Nursing), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh, India, E-mail:[email protected]
Nursing & Healthcare 2020 welcomes all of the attendees, researchers, presenters, associations and exhibitors from all around the global to Singapore. We are extremely joyful to ask you all to attend the “ Annual Congress on Nursing & Healthcare” which is going to be held at some point of June 24-25, 2020 at Singapore. This Congress Committee is gearing up for thrilling and informative conference software together with plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on informative subjects, poster presentations and diverse packages for members from all around the international. We invite you to join us at the Nursing & Healthcare 2020 to percentage significant revel in with scholars from round the world. We look ahead to see you at Singapore.
Market growth of Nursing Care Research in the last and upcoming ten years:
The past three a long time have witnessed a splendid increase in nursing Care improvement. In both Korea and the US, nurse scientists are poised to address critical problems related to the prevention and management of substantial fitness care problems. The want for extra nursing Care improvement inside the regions of self-control, genetics, and geriatrics, fitness advertising throughout the lifespan, generation, and intellectual fitness are briefly highlighted. Future research efforts may be more desirable with the aid of interdisciplinary collaboration and the advent of global nursing studies facilities. At the equal time, we need to stay cognizant of the importance of mentoring future nursing care.
The global long term care marketplace size have become well worth USD 705 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of round five% over the forecast length. In September 2015, the Housing America’s Older Adults-Meeting the Needs of an Aging Population and Harvard Joint Center concluded of their new studies that via 2030, the percentage of human’s elderly over 50 in the U.S. Is expected to exceed through 70%. Moreover, in January 2016, the AARP declared a loose income tax assistance company for humans aged 60 and above. The out-of-pocket burden for long term care centers is excessive, mainly for the nursing care.
North America ruled the long-time care marketplace in 2015 because of the growing growing older population, government investment, and the implementation of the streamlined regulatory framework. Around 60% of the investment for long time care in the U.S. Comes from the Medicaid. By 2050, its miles expected that one in five Americans can be as a minimum sixty five years of age. The funding is prepared to growth with the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Asia Pacific is predicted to develop on the quickest CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast length because of the developing range of human beings identified with continual ailments. Moreover, global care houses also are making an investment in nations which include India and Japan. For instance, in October 2013, BAYADA Home Health Care, a home healthcare huge based within the U.S. Acquired 26% stake of India Home Health Care (IHHC).In India, sixty five% of the health center visits may be managed at domestic. In May 2016, My Care Line raised USD 526,000 for its alliance with Hoffman World. The Spanish Company affords Hoffman technique of rehabilitation. In India, Portea is one of the marketplace leaders within the home healthcare industry. In September 2015, Portea raised USD 37.Five million for making an funding in better domestic healthcare facilities.
Competitive Market Share Insights:
• Brook dale Senior Living, Inc.,
• Sunrise Senior Living, Inc.,
• Emeritus Corporation,
• Atria Senior Living Group,
• Extendicare, Inc.,
• Gentiva Health Services, Inc.,
• Senior Care Centers of America,
• Kindred Healthcare, Inc.,
• Genesis Healthcare Corp.,
• Home Instead Senior Care, Inc.
Industry Report - Industry SWOT Analysis Chapter
The Nursing Care Facilities enterprise is inside the mature level of its lifestyles cycle. Over the ten years to 2021, business enterprise fee added (IVA), which measures the employer's contribution to the USA monetary system, is expected to develop at an average annual rate of three. Four%. This growth price shows that the industry will make bigger quicker than GDP that is projected to growth at an annualized fee of two.2% over the equal period. While demographic dispositions will preserve to sell organization boom, nursing care facilities had been a part of American communities due to the fact the early 20th century.
Over the 5 years to 2021, the industry is anticipated to keep expanding. Continued getting older of the populace, that's predicted to boost up over the 5-12 months duration, will force industry boom.
Global Skilled Nursing Care Services Market, By Type of Connectivity
• Connected to hospital
• Connected to assisted living community
• Connected to both hospital and assisted living community
Major regions analyzed under this research are:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
• Research Nurse
• Nurse practitioner (NP)
• Certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) • Clinical nurse specialist (CNS) • Certified nurse midwife
Universities in Japan:
• Aichi Kiwami College of Nursing.
• Aichi Prefectural College of Nursing & Health.
• Akita University of Nursing and Welfare.
• Aomori University of Health and Welfare.
• Asahikawa Medical University.
• Japan University of Health Sciences
• Japanese Red Cross Akita College of Nursing
• Japanese Red Cross College of Nursing
• The Japanese Red Cross Hiroshima College of Nursing
• Japanese Red Cross Hokkaido College of Nursing
• The Japanese Red Cross Kyushu International College of Nursing
• Japanese Red Cross Toyota College of Nursing
Nursing Universities Globally:
• CMC Vellore College of Nursing
• Duke University School of Nursing
• Yale School of Nursing
• School of Nursing, University of Washington
• School of Nursing, University of Michigan
• University of Edinburgh Nursing School
• School of Nursing Johns Hopkins University
• School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work at University of Manchester
• School of Nursing, University of Pennsylvania
• University of Toronto
• Karolinska Institute
• King's College London (KCL)
• University of Manchester
Associations and Societies globally
• Canadian Nurses Association
• Indian Nursing Council
• Japanese Nursing Association
• Nursing Association of Nepal
• Nursing Council of New Zealand
• Nursing and Midwifery Council
• New Zealand Nurses Organization
• Philippine Nurses Association
• Philippine Nurses Association of United Kingdom
• Nursing & Midwifery Council United
• Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing